Not just another start-up, we fight fraud!
At Shift Technology we are proud to have a purpose: to help insurers weed out claims corruption. Our SaaS solution, which leverages Big Data and AI, has been used to unravel fraud networks across Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
If you are someone motivated by meaningful work, Shift Technology may just be the spot for you!
As Shift continues to scale internationally, we are looking to structure and grow our Human Resources Department. We are looking for an HR professional to take the lead of this team and take Shift to the next step.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and managing the HR team (including recruitment)
- Shaping our culture and rolling it out to all our entities globally
- Managing employee development and experience in a international context
- Improving existing HR processes and building new ones
- Taking care of administrative topics
- Creating HR related internal communication
- You have a master degree in French Labor Law or from a Business school in HR with good knowledge of French Labor Law
- You already have a minimum experience of 5 years in a French HR department (excluding internships or traineeships) and have experience in management
- You have experience in a global context
- You are rigorous, trustworthy, organised and autonomous
- You are hands-on, dynamic and able to adapt to changing environment
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- You are fluent in French and English.