Not just another start-up, we fight fraud!
At Shift Technology we are proud to have a purpose: to help insurers weed out claims corruption. Our SaaS solution, which leverages Big Data and AI, has been used to unravel fraud networks across Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
If you are someone motivated by meaningful work, Shift Technology may just be the spot for you!
As Shift continues to scale internationally, we are looking to structure and grow our Human Resources Department. We are looking for an HR professional who will work closely with office management and recruitment to help build our HR processes worldwide under our Executive Vice President.
You will be responsible for:
- Onboarding new employees (including legal obligations)
- Drafting employment contracts and addendums
- Managing payroll with our external provider
- Managing employee development and experience
- Managing organisation of medical check-ups
- Improving existing HR processes
- Helping draft internal communication
- Participating in recruitment events
- You have a master degree in HR
- You already have a minimum experience of 3 years in a French HR department (excluding internships or traineeships)
- You have knowledge in French labour law
- You are rigorous, trustworthy, organised and autonomous
- You are dynamic and able to adapt to changing environment
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- You are fluent in French and English.