Not just another start-up, we fight fraud!
At Shift Technology we are proud to have a purpose: to help insurers weed out claims corruption. Our SaaS solution, which leverages Big Data and AI, has been used to unravel fraud networks across Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
If you are someone motivated by meaningful work, Shift Technology may just be the spot for you!
As one of the first new members of the Sales & Marketing Team, you will be a key player in helping us scale our business. As you grow to understand the various market forces within the insurance sector you will be tasked with:
- Representing Shift Technology in France;
- Managing C-level relationships within the country's insurance ecosystem (federations, associations, clients, prospects, partners);
- Defining and applying sales strategies in order to grow our client base;
- Identifying and exploiting new growth and upselling opportunities;
- Submitting propositions and signing new contracts;
- Reporting weekly activity and forecasts.
Shift Technology’s Sales & Marketing Team is filled with seasoned professionals inspired by challenging projects, dedicated to scaling Shift Technology successfully.
- You have excellent communicating skills, both oral and written; you know how to make complex things feel simple;
- You have had at least 5 years of successful experience B2B sales in SaaS, software, or services. Familiarity with insurance is preferred, but not required;
- You don't mind traveling and have experience working abroad;
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn, always looking to expand your fields of expertise;
- You show leadership by being proactive and taking ownership of your work; you often come up with new ideas to improve our service quality;
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects and simultaneously;
- You speak English and French fluently. Other languages are a plus!