Not just another start-up, we fight fraud!
At Shift Technology we are proud to have a purpose: to help insurers weed out claims corruption. Our SaaS solution, which leverages Big Data and AI, has been used to unravel fraud networks across Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
If you are someone motivated by meaningful work, Shift Technology may just be the spot for you!
As one of the first new members of the Sales & Marketing Team, you will be a key player in helping us scale our business. As you grow to understand the various market forces within the insurance sector you will be tasked with:
- Supporting sales team's daily activities;
- Defining and applying sales strategies in order to grow our client base;
- Identifying and exploiting new growth and upselling opportunities;
- Submitting propositions and signing new contracts;
- Drafting case studies;
- Performing competitive analyses;
- Reporting weekly activity and forecasts.
Shift Technology’s interns are inspired by challenging projects and dedicated to scaling Shift Technology successfully.
- You have excellent communicating skills, both oral and written; you know how to make complex things feel simple;
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn, always looking to expand your fields of expertise;
- You show leadership by being proactive and taking ownership of your work; you often come up with new ideas to improve our service quality;
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects and simultaneously;
- You are looking for an end of studies internship;
- You speak English and French fluently. Other languages are a plus!
- You are looking for an internship contract or an apprenticeship (contrat de professionnalisation 3 days in the company would be ideal) starting September 2018