You are looking for an internship and you have a passion for programming? Come and join the French Insurtech leader to change the insurance world with A.I.!
About Shift Technology: not just another start-up, we fight fraud!
We have already built a globally successful B2B product, Force, with a sophisticated UI tailored to fraud detection. Now we're executing on claim automation, which will touch insurers, their partners and their customers (all of us).
Since opening our doors, we've raised $40MUSD, signed contracts with over 60 insurers across the world, been designated as one of the best SaaS firms in Europe, and been cited amongst the top 100 AI companies globally.
Shift Technology is composed of 80% of technical profiles (Expert Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Machine-Learning Researchers, Developers etc.), which allows to acquire all the skills to become a good Technical Lead.
As a member of the data science team, and working alongside our technical experts, you will be able to:
· Understand insurance data and fraud mechanisms;
· Create the associated mathematical models;
· Implement, test and optimize the associated algorithms;
· Participate in workshops with the clients to gather feedback and integrate it to the models;
· Continuously provide ideas to improve the solution.
· You are looking for an end-of-studies internship that you can convert into a full-time contract;
· You have advanced technical skills in Applied Mathematics, preferably in machine learning and/or operations research;
· You combine strong analysis with synthesis abilities and are not afraid to deal with the details;
· You can write quality production code;
· You don't mind meeting with clients to discuss their needs and integrate their feedback in your projects;
· You can communicate clearly in English and are fluent in another language.
Want to know more?
- Full-time role, to start asap in Paris 12th (Cour St Emilion)
- To apply, send us your resume and let us know why we could be a great fit