Not just another start-up, we fight fraud!
At Shift Technology we are proud to have a purpose: to help insurers weed out claims corruption. Our SaaS solution, which leverages Big Data and AI, has been used to unravel fraud networks across Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
The next step is automatic claim processing. We want to use AI in every step of a claim process, to reduce end-to-end handling time from weeks to minutes.
If you are someone motivated by meaningful work, Shift Technology may just be the spot for you!
Shift Technology’s researchers are the master architects of our current solution and the creators of the future ones. The projects are diverse, having as scope to add AI to as many tasks as possible. For this, a researcher will prototype different solutions, apply state-of-the-art techniques, invent new algorithms and paradigms and exchange with all the team about his ideas.
At Shift Technology, we are constantly looking for new ways to innovate. Our research questions come from real world problems, the ones encountered every day from clients and assurers alike – our researchers look at those questions from several points of view to implement completely new solutions.
Shift Technology’s research team is filled with bright minds who are inspired by challenging projects and are motivated to be tomorrow's global thought leaders of InsurTech.
If the following qualities ring true, you would fit right in at Shift Technology:
- You like maths and have a PhD in a math-related field, preferably involving some probabilistic or statistical aspects;
- You can communicate clearly and are ready to write detailed explanations of your results;
- You are at ease with open and vaguely posed problems;
- You continually seek to remain up to date with the state-of-the-art in machine learning and related fields;
- You can perform numerical experiments on your own with a usual language (e.g. python or R).
- Nice to have: previous experience with OCR, Image Processing and NLP.