Are you a graduate with a passion for programming? Come and join the French Insurtech leader to change the insurance world with A.I.!
About Shift Technology: not just another start-up, we fight fraud!
Our first product is Fraud Detection for insurance. We're now also focusing on automating the whole claim management processes, from claim statement to payment.
Since opening our doors, we've raised $40MUSD, signed contracts with over 60 insurers across the world, been designated as one of the best SaaS firms in Europe, and been cited amongst the top 100 AI companies globally.
Shift Technology is composed of 80% of technical profiles (Expert Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Machine-Learning Researchers, Developers etc.), which allows to acquire all the skills to become a good Technical Lead.
As a member of the data science team, and working alongside our technical experts, your role will be key to improve and roll-out our Fraud Detection solution and Claim Automation solutions to our clients. Your day-to-day will include :
- Work closely with our clients to understand their needs and their feedback to improve our product, with new ideas to detect fraud or to automate the claims
- R&D for product development and innovation (through supervised and unsupervised learning, image analysis, NLP, trend analysis, chatbots, graph analysis, etc.)
- Be in charge of the whole process for Fraud Detection/Claim Automation with a customer: Set-up and deployment in production the data processing pipelines, data cleansing, design and calibration of the fraud detection models, etc.
- Assist the sales team with demos for prospects (and yes, that includes travelling worldwide!)
- Very soon you’ll be training junior Data scientists!
- You have a Master degree or PhD in either Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research (a knowledge in machine learning and/or Big Data is a plus)
- You have experience in object-oriented programming and want to write quality production code
- You combine strong analysis with synthesis abilities and are not afraid to deal with the details
- You are comfortable dealing with clients
- You can communicate clearly in English and/or French, other languages are a plus!
Want to know more?
- Full-time role, to start asap in Paris 12th (Cour St Emilion)
- Attractive compensation (depending on profile, experience and expertise)
- To apply, send us your resume and let us know why we could be a great fit!