Not just another start-up, we fight fraud with AI!
At Shift Technology we are proud to have a purpose: to help insurers fight insurance fraud and to automate the claims processes. Our SaaS solutions, which leverages Big Data and AI, are being used to automate claims and unravel fraud networks across Asia, Europe, Africa, and the Americas.
If you are someone motivated by meaningful work in a company that develops fast, Shift Technology may just be the spot for you!
As part of our globally growing sales team, you will be a key player in developing our new business area for automating insurance claims and detecting fraud.
The main goal of the Shift Technical Solutions Architect is to win the technical decision of insurance customers to purchase and use our technology. You will work in a team, enabling the customers through their digital transformation by leveraging our Shift Force™ Fraud Detection Solution.
Shift Technical Solutions Architects are expected to be able to both own and win the customers technical decisions, as well as find new opportunities through their contacts. The Shift Technical Solutions Architect explains, demonstrates & proves the capabilities of the Shift Force™ Fraud detection solution by working closely with our sales and data scientist teams to articulate relevant and compelling business case examples built on technical and functional value messaging.
The Shift Technical Solutions Architect also ensures a strong analysis of the client’s insurance product portfolio and available data set working with the Shift data scientists to ensure fit with the Force™ product set across insurance business lines.
As a Shift Technical Solutions Architect, you will:
- help customers make technical decisions to build tomorrow’s insurance claim and fraud detection processes based on Shift’s solutions. You will own winning the technical decision through tailoring our message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology and business value differentiation.
- lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, and architecture design sessions to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our strategic customers the capabilities of Shift’s solutions, and how we can make their business more successful.
- lead to remove technical, competitive, data protection and security blockers to accelerate Shift’s sales and customer usage.
- work with partners to extend your reach and the reach of the Shift team, focusing on satisfying important customer needs
- respond effectively to technical sections in RFIs/RFPs.
- help identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers and helping ensure that these solutions are implemented.
- give active feedback to sales, marketing, and product management helping shape current and future products, marketing strategies, and customer centricity ideas.
- stay sharp, share your knowledge and learn practices from others.
As a Shift Technical Solutions Architect, you must have acquired or demonstrated the following qualifications:
- You have excellent communicating skills, both oral and written; you know how to make complex things feel simple;
- You have had at least 4 years of successful technical experience in insurance claims management/fraud detection and/or B2B technical sales in SaaS and/or software for insurance claims/fraud detection.
- You are a subject matter expert in insurance claims and/or fraud detection and understand the technical systems and how they support/improve the processes within claims and fraud detection;
- You don't mind traveling globally;
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn – from anyone in the company, always looking to expand your fields of expertise;
- You show leadership by being proactive and taking ownership of your work; you often come up with new ideas to improve our service quality;
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- You speak English, and minimum a second language fluently. Other languages are a plus!