Shift is going global
Shift is one of Paris' outstanding tech prospects (see eg Challenge, who named Shift one of five future unicorns). We're building products to help revolutionize insurance from the inside out. We started with fraud, where we've built a fast-growing business that is scaling globally; and now we're helping insurance companies to automate claims, all the way from the user experience to the payment processing.
We need product managers to help drive this growth. Great products led by great product managers can make an order of magnitude of difference in the success and scalability of the company.
Shift is working with a number of large health insurers to detect fraud in healthcare. Fraud in healthcare saps resources from a critical sector, reducing the overall quality of care that can be delivered. We are looking for a product manager to lead our efforts to fight fraud in healthcare insurance.
Your day to day
Shift has strong development and R&D teams building SaaS solutions supported by applied machine learning and big data analysis. Your role will be to provide a product vision, distilled from insights into our users and market, and work with our developers to build towards it. You'll play a key role in a culture of rapid delivery and iteration based on testing, measurement and feedback.
More precisely, you will:
- Build and manage the roadmap for Force Health, our fraud detection product for healthcare;
- Work with UX and developers to design and launch new features;
- Actively seek out customer feedback and use it to improve our products and plans;
- Support the sales, marketing and project management teams with information and expertise on the product;
- Look for opportunities to help our customers in new ways.
At Shift, we look for talented people who can learn in their roles. We have an experienced VP Product, so we're looking to hire people with some product management experience who are ready for their next big challenge. Shift is a fast-growing company, so there will be plenty of opportunities for growth.
You're a great fit for this role if:
- You already have 0-5 years of experience in software product management;
- You have a technical background (computer science, software engineering, information systems);
- You're capable of working with a team and building consensus, without formal authority;
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn;
- You speak and write French and English well.
Knowledge of insurance is not required - we will teach you. Knowledge of healthcare is a bonus. Excitement about the idea of improving the healthcare system by fighting fraud is a must!