Are you a graduate with a passion for engineering? Come and join the French Insurtech leader to change the insurance world with A.I.!
Not just another start-up, we fight fraud!
Our first product is Fraud Detection for insurance. We're now also focusing on automating the whole claim management processes, from claim statement to payment.
Since opening our doors, we've raised $40MUSD, signed contracts with over 60 insurers across the world, been designated as one of the best SaaS firms in Europe, and been cited amongst the top 100 AI companies globally.
Headquartered in Paris, with sister offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid, Zurich, and Hong Kong, our team consists of 150 of the brightest developers, data scientists, and researchers in the business.
As a member of Shift Technology’s release engineering team, part of the greater tech team, your role will be to help the team quickly and reliably deliver our products for our customers. Your day-to-day will include:
- Designing solutions to improve our product lifecycle, from source code to deployment.
- Continuously improving our CI/CD pipeline, focusing on its quality, traceability and reproducibility.
- Continuously improving our development tools and processes to remove any unnecessary friction and automate repetitive tasks.
- Making changes in our systems design and code that can lead to improvements in our release process.
- Ensuring the necessary information flows between all the teams involved in our development and release process (ideally through automation).
We expect you to follow a DevOps-oriented approach, focusing on automation and monitoring in everything you do, as well as sharing this culture internally.
We work with modern technologies and always encourage our team to explore what’s new in the market. Our main tools today are:
- C# in the backend, written with Visual Studio and Resharper
- React and Less in the frontend, written with Visual Studio Code, and packaged with Webpack
- SQL Server and Elasticsearch in the data layer
- A continuous delivery pipeline that uses Git, Nunit, Teamcity and Octopus Deploy
- An IAAS infrastructure based on Windows Server, hosted on OVH and Azure
- You believe that automation and monitoring are key to having a fast and reliable, software release process, and you are looking to share this culture with your teammates.
- You have strong coding/scripting skills: whatever your tool of choice, your projects are beautifully designed and cleanly implemented
- You show leadership by being proactive and taking ownership of your work
- You want your work to have an impact: rather than a cog, you see yourself as the engine
- You are comfortable dealing with the pressure of delivering an excellent service to our customers
- You can communicate clearly in English. French is a bonus, but not necessary.
Want to know more?
- Full-time role, to start asap in Paris 12th (Cour St Emilion)
- Attractive compensation (depending on profile, experience and expertise)
- To apply, send us your resume and let us know why we could be a great fit!