Not just another start-up, we fight fraud!
At Shift Technology, we are proud to have a purpose: to help insurers weed out claims’ corruption. Our SaaS solution, which leverages Big Data and AI, has been used to unravel fraud networks across Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
If you are someone motivated by meaningful work, Shift may just be the spot for you!
Your day to day
As part of the Delivery team, you will be the cornerstone of client success. More precisely, you will:
- Provide our clients with high value insights and strong support to implement anti-fraud best practices;
- Assist our clients to ensure a smooth and efficient ramp up towards the optimal use of the product;
- Design efficient training programs for end users and for trainers;
- Help our clients optimize their anti-fraud organisation and processes;
- Contribute to our clients’ satisfaction during the entire life cycle of the product.
Shift’s Delivery team is filled with top performers who are committed to client service, inspired by challenging projects, always on the look-out for new learning opportunities and willing to share their knowledge.
- You have excellent communicating skills, both oral and written; you know how to make complex things feel simple;
- You already have experience in anti-fraud management and/or claims management in Japan;
- You thrive on sharing your knowledge and experience in an actionable way;
- You have demonstrated a strong capacity to analyze and optimize organizations and processes;
- You know how to use performance monitoring dashboards to improve efficiency;
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn, always looking to expand your fields of expertise;
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects and simultaneously dealing with the pressure of delivering an excellent service to our customers;
- You are fluent in Japanese and you can communicate clearly in English.
Want to know more?
- Full-time role, to start asap in Tokyo (Japan)
- Attractive compensation (depending on profile, experience and expertise)
- To apply, send us your resume and let us know why we could be a great fit!