Not just another startup, we fight fraud!
Since opening our doors, we've raised $40MUSD, signed contracts with over 60 insurers across the world, been designated as one of the best SaaS firms in Europe, and been cited amongst the top 100 AI companies globally.
After successfully building a globally successful B2B product for fraud detection, we're executing now on claim automation, which will touch insurers, their partners and their customers (all of us).
If you are someone motivated by meaningful work in an international context, Shift may just be the spot for you!
We are a fast growing startup based out of Paris but serving clients internationally - we are extending our reach within the North American market and we are looking for someone who can help us continue this expansion.
As one of the first Project Managers in the United States, you will have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of Shift’s North American expansion and make a meaningful impact on the growth of our company. Although clients will be based in North America, travel to our Paris office is occasionally needed.
Your day to day
As part of the project management team, you will be the cornerstone of client relationships. More precisely, you will:
- Manage the overall delivery of the solution by linking the Shift Technology and client technical teams;
- Ensure client satisfaction during the entire lifecycle of the product;
- Participate in early stages of project selling (answer tenders / RFP, define project methodology and organization, etc.);
- Define profitability methods (pricing, commercial offers and business cases);
- Contribute to the development of our business processes;
- Work to establish project management team operations in North America.
- Instigate and oversee processes that drive internal teams to provide relief for customers facing critical situations and minimize the risk of core business interruption and eliminate churn
- Support customer change management initiatives
- Build trusted relationships with customers senior/strategic management, business and IT teams
- Drive retention and renewals by delivering value and high-quality customer engagements
Shift’s project management team is filled with top performers who are committed to client service, inspired by challenging projects, and are always on the look-out for new learning opportunities.
- 2-3+ years’ working experience with proven ability in a customer-facing role to work with customers on projects at a senior management level
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written; you know how to make complex things feel simple;
- You already have experience in project management for software configuration/ deployment, a bonus if the experience is for or within insurance companies;
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn, always looking to expand your fields of expertise and have strong interpersonal skills;
- You show leadership by being proactive and taking ownership of your work; you often come up with new ideas to improve our service quality, and know how to get your teammates behind them;
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects and simultaneously dealing with the pressure of delivering an excellent service to our customers;
- Experience and/or acumen of the following technologies and solutions: SaaS, other technologies and solutions to be defined
- You don't mind frequent travel to meet with clients to discuss their needs and integrate their feedback in your projects;
- You are interested in building the foundations for fast growth within the United States;
- Proven record in managing issues, scope, and quality while bringing areas of responsibility and tasks to successful completion within the time requirements;
- You perform well autonomously;
- Experience in working in global / virtual teams is an advantage