Are you a graduate with a passion for programming? Come and join the French Insurtech leader to change the insurance world with A.I.!
About Shift Technology: not just another start-up, we fight fraud!
We have already built a globally successful B2B product, Force, with a sophisticated UI tailored to fraud detection. Now we're executing on claim automation, which will touch insurers, their partners and their customers (all of us).
Since opening our doors, we've raised $40MUSD, signed contracts with over 60 insurers across the world, been designated as one of the best SaaS firms in Europe, and been cited amongst the top 100 AI companies globally.
Shift Technology is composed of 80% of technical profiles (Expert Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Machine-Learning Researchers, Developers etc.), which allows to acquire all the skills to become a good Technical Lead.
As a member of the data science team, and working alongside our technical experts, your role will be key to roll-out our different solutions to the clients. Your day-to-day will include :
- Set-up and deploy in production the data processing pipelines of our clients, including data reception in batches or in real-time, data cleaning, information extraction, calibration of fraud detection models, etc.
- Work closely with our clients to understand their needs, their feedbacks to improve our solutions
- R&D for product development and innovation (through machine learning, image analysis, NLP, trend analysis, chatbots…)
- Work closely with the sales team for prospects demo (and yes, that includes travelling worldwide!)
- Training of junior Data scientists
- You have a master’s degree in mathematics and Statistics, (a knowledge in machine learning and/or Big Data is a plus)
- You have experience in object-oriented programming
- You combine strong analysis with synthesis abilities and are not afraid to deal with the details
- You can write quality production code
- You are comfortable dealing with clients
- You are fluent in English, Japanese is a strong plus.
Want to know more?
- Full-time role, to start asap in Tokyo (Japan)
- Attractive compensation (depending on profile, experience and expertise)
- To apply, send us your resume and let us know why we could be a great fit!