Shift Technology is reinventing insurance claims processing with AI. Our fraud detection solution Force™ provides a decision-making platform speciﬁcally designed for insurance fraud handlers to scale their capacity to detect a wide spectrum of fraudulent behaviours. Since launching our technology in 2014 out of Paris, we've raised over $40M, opened offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid, Zurich, and Hong Kong, and have already signed contracts with more than 60 insurers throughout Europe, Asia, and the Americas. If you are excited about joining a fast growing, Insurtech innovator with a passion for excellence and global culture then Shift is the place for you!
About the Role
The Marketing Manager position reporting will play a key role in defining, building and executing marketing strategies and tactics for Shift as we scale and grow the marketing function at the company. This role is based at the company headquarters in Paris, France and reports directly to the VP of Marketing located in Boston, US. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing marketing plans for the Europe region in alignment with sales objectives including digital, account-based marketing, events and public relations. You will also have the opportunity to be key contributor to foundational and strategic global marketing initiatives. In addition to being a core member of the global marketing team, this role will collaborate closely with sales, product and executive leadership in the Paris headquarters.
- Build and execute integrated marketing plan for the European market aligned to regional sales priorities and revenue targets, including but not limited to demand generation campaigns, customer marketing, field events, tradeshows, regional PR and thought leadership
- Establish vendor relationships, prioritize spend and manage to allocated budgets
- Communicate with sales to prioritize input, gain buy-in, understanding, and participation in marketing programs
- Contribute to global content strategy by collaborating with local product and leadership team to create thought leadership articles, blogs and product content
- Manage execution of regional events including tradeshows, regional sales events and strategic global corporate events
- Manage regional media inquiries and executive speaking opportunities
- Support global strategic marketing initiatives such as product launches, Web site, digital marketing, internal communications and account-based marketing strategies
- Track, measure, and report on pipeline metrics across field marketing programs
- Bi-lingual (English/French)
- Strong writing skills with the ability to translate ideas into simple, intuitive messaging
- 3 -5 years of B2B technology marketing experience (experience marketing to insurance or financial services is a plus)
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools, including marketing automation platforms, CRMs, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, paid and organic social media, and website CMS platforms.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects at any given time.
- Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Data-driven and ROI focused
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization
Want to know more?
We are actively recruiting for a full-time role to start as soon as possible
Attractive compensation (depending on profile, experience and expertise)
To apply, send us your resume in English and let us know why we could be a great fit!