Your day to day
- Create and execute comprehensive test plans for our products
- Develop and execute test suites, ideally automatically, but also manually if needs be
- Add new tests to our application and codebase
- Drive and help to establish best practices and testing processes
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science; or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in software testing and automation
- Ability to identify and clearly document issues for resolution
- Experience to determine if test automation should use commercial tools and/or custom scripts coupled with the ability to develop automated custom QA solutions
- Familiarity with QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution, test case management tools
- Programming experience (especially writing unit/integration tests), in any language, is a big plus
- SQL database knowledge is desirable
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standard
- Must be team focused, excellent communicator and collaborative demonstrated experience working with cross functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects
Not just another start-up, we fight fraud!
At Shift Technology, we are proud to have a purpose: to help insurers weed out claims’ corruption. Our SaaS solution, which leverages Big Data and AI, has been used to unravel fraud networks across Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
If you are someone motivated by meaningful work, Shift may just be the spot for you!
Want to know more?
Full-time role, to start asap in Paris 12th.
Attractive compensation (depending on profile, experience and expertise)
To apply, send us your CV and let us know why we could be a great fit!