Not just another start-up, we fight fraud!
At Shift Technology we are proud to have a purpose: to help insurers weed out claims corruption. Our SaaS solution, which leverages Big Data and AI, has been used to unravel fraud networks across Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
If you are someone motivated by meaningful work, Shift Technology may just be the spot for you!
As part of our globally growing sales team, you will be a key player in helping us scale our business and rolling out Shift Technology solution to new clients. Your role in Shift adventure will be to grow the P&C &
Health Insurance business in the United States.
The solution we provide is key to our customers that is why you will be managing C-level relationships within the country's P&C & Health insurance ecosystem. As part of your daily tasks you will also be
entitled with these other missions:
· Defining with your manager and team - and rolling out - sales strategies to grow our client base;
· Identifying new opportunities;
· Managing all the opportunities from inception to closure;
· Working on and submitting proposals and contracts to customers.
Shift Technology’s Sales Team is filled with experienced professionals inspired by challenging projects.
· You have excellent communicating skills, including oral written, and non-verbal; you know how to make complex things feel simple;
· You have had at least 4 years of successful experience B2B sales in SaaS, software, or
services. Familiarity with insurance is preferred, but not required;
· You don't mind traveling;
· You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn – from anyone in the company, always looking to expand your fields of expertise;
· You show leadership by being proactive and taking ownership of your work; you often come up with new ideas to improve our service quality;
· You are comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously;
· English is your mothertongue. Other languages are a plus!