Not just another start-up, we fight fraud!
At Shift Technology we are proud to have a purpose: to help insurers weed out claims corruption. Our SaaS solution, which leverages Big Data and AI, has been used to unravel fraud networks across Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
If you are motivated by meaningful work, Shift Technology may just be the spot for you!
We are currently looking to hire great software engineers. Successful candidates will join one of our teams and will be in charge of developing and improving all aspects of our products, from the low-level algorithms to the user-visible functionalities.
As part of the team, your missions will concern:
- Our user interfaces and their related backend (web application with case management, data visualisation, and dashboard functionalities, advanced search).
- Database design & interaction (sometimes you will need to optimize some queries).
- Internal tools for the dev, data science and research teams.
- New business lines and products.
- Participating in shaping the future of the developer teams as we scale up.
- Reviewing code from your teammates.
- Improving Shift Software architecture.
As a senior developer, you will have the occasion to share your knowledge, skills and points of view with other members of your team. You will also learn from them and listen to their ideas.
We work with modern technologies and always encourage our team to explore what’s new in the market. Our main tools are:
- ASP.Net Core or C#, written with Visual Studio 2017 and Resharper for back-end code;
- React.js (ES6) with Redux, written with VSCode and packaged with webpack, for front-end code;
- SQL Server and Elasticsearch;
- A continuous delivery pipeline that uses Git, Nunit, Teamcity and Octopus Deploy.
Shift Technology’s engineering department is filled with top performers who are committed to technical excellence, inspired by challenging projects, and always on the look-out for new learning opportunities.
If the following qualities ring true, you would fit right in at Shift Technology.
- You have strong coding skills: whatever your language of choice, your projects are beautifully designed and cleanly written;
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn, always looking to expand your fields of expertise.
- You show leadership by being proactive and taking ownership of your work;
- You often come up with new ideas to solve complex problems, and know how to get your teammates behind them and still remain humble;
- You are comfortable dealing with the challenge of delivering an excellent service to our customers;
- If the challenge of delivering an excellent service to our customers motivate you;
- You can communicate clearly in English.