Not just another start-up, we fight fraud!
At Shift Technology, we are proud to have a purpose: to help insurers weed out claims’ corruption. Our SaaS solution, which leverages Big Data and AI, has been used to unravel fraud networks across Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
If you are someone motivated by meaningful work, Shift may just be the spot for you!
Your day to day
As part of the project management team, you will be the cornerstone of client relationships. More precisely, you will:
- Manage overall delivery of the solution by linking Shift Technology’s and clients’ technical teams;
- Ensure client satisfaction during the entire lifecycle of the product;
- Participate in early stages of project selling (answer tenders / RFP, define project methodology and organization, etc.)
- Define profitability methods (pricing, commercial offers and business cases)
- Contribute to the development of our business processes.
Shift’s project management team is filled with top performers who are committed to client service, inspired by challenging projects, and are always on the look-out for new learning opportunities.
- You have excellent communicating skills, both oral and written; you know how to make complex things feel simple;
- You already have experience in project management for IT and/or insurance companies;
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn, always looking to expand your fields of expertise;
- You show leadership by being proactive and taking ownership of your work; you often come up with new ideas to improve our service quality, and know how to get your teammates behind them;
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects and simultaneously dealing with the pressure of delivering an excellent service to our customers;
- You can speak English;
- You can speak Mandarin or Japanese, and Cantonese would be a plus.